State Bank of India Recruitment 2016 -Apply Online at www.sbi.co.in for 2200 Probationary Officer, sbi.co.in PO Recruitment 2016 now starts and will close on 24.05.2016
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2016
SBI Online Introduction: State Bank of India is the Largest Bank in India. It has its branches in every corner of the country. Its headquarters are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Bank started providing its banking services to the customers from 1973. The customers feel proud to be the part of the most reputated and largest commercial Bank of India. Recruitment Details: State Bank of India is conducting the Recruitment process for the selection of Probationary officers (POs). The candidate selected can be appointed in any branch of State Bank of India.
The total vacancies available for the post are 2200
SBI Online Eligibility Criteria: The age limit specified by the State Bank of India for the post of Post is that the candidate’s age would vary between 21 years to 30 years. There is a relaxation in the upper age limit of the reserved categories as per the instructions of the Government. The Candidate must possess the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the recognized University.
SBI Online Selection Procedure: The Candidate for the selection in State Bank of India as the Probationary Officers (POs) has to undergo examination under two Phases. In the Phase-I candidate has to undergo Written Examination. The examination in this phase comprises of two parts- Objective type test and descriptive test. The objective test further comprises of test of English, comprehension, reasoning, analysis and general awareness.
The Descriptive test will check the ability of candidates in writing section so this test will include précis writing, essay and letter writing. For the selection as Probationary Officers (POs) one need to qualify these two tests individually with a good percentage. This test will be followed by the Phase-II. Only those candidates are eligible for the Phase-II who have qualified the Phase-I. The candidate in this phase will have to face Group discussions along with Interviews by the team of Officers of State Bank of India.
Further, the merit list of all the candidates who have qualified both the phases will be made by the Bank and the list will be displayed on the official website of the State Bank of India.
SBI Online Application Submission Process: The candidates who are willing to apply for the post of POs can apply online. To apply online, one has to visit the official website of the State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com and has to undergo the registration process. The applicants willing to pay the fee online can pay either by debit card or credit card or by the Internet banking. To apply offline one has to pay the fee through challan or by the cash voucher. The application has to be filled by providing all the relevant information in the prescribed format.
The last date of registering this application online is 4th May 2016. There is a relaxation in the application fee of the candidates of the reserved categories as per the instruction of the Government.
SBI Online Important dates:
- Online registration including edit/modification of application: May 4 to May 24
- Payment of application fee/intimation charges: May 4 to May 24
- Download of call letters for online preliminary examination: June 14
- Online examination – Preliminary: July 2, July 3, July 9 and July 10
- Result of online exam – Preliminary: July 18
- Download of call letter for online main exam: July 21 onwards
- Online main examination: July 31
- Declaration of results – main: August 16
- Download of call letter for interview: August 22
- Group discussion and interview: September 1
- Declaration of final result: September 30
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/religious Minority Community Candidates:
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: June 13 onwards
- Pre-Exam training: June 20 to June 25
SBI is one of the leading Banks of India which has largest Branch network all over India. Not only it has its own branches, but it also operates through many of such subsidiaries in different part of the states. Currently it has five Associated Banks which are on the core banking network of SBI and having more than 4748 branches in India.
State Bank of India has published notice in concern of recruitment of 17000 new employee for Junior Associates, Junior Agriculture Associates, Junior Associates (Backlog) & Junior Associates (Special Recruitment). Candidate who regularly searching for banking sector jobs know that he will not find a better opportunity like this. Bank invites applications from candidates belonging to reserved class such as General, OBC, ST, and SC categories to fill the 17140 posts.
SBI Recruitment 2016 – www.sbi.co.in
Total Number of Posts: -17140
Name of the Posts: –
Associates =10726 vacancies
Agriculture Associates =3008 vacancies
Associates (Backlog) =3218 vacancies
Associates (Special recruitment) = 188 vacancies
- Candidate may be want to apply for this Junior Associate / Clerk posts but before apply must ensured that minimum Graduation degree in any stream required
- Candidate qualification certificate should be from recognized university and it would be great if check all official details before submit online application at sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com for SBI Recruitment 2016
- Minimum age 21 years maximum 30 years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST is 35 years while OBC upper age is 33 years.
- Maximum Age for PWD candidates under SC/ ST categories is 45 years while OBC at 43 years.
- Reserved class Ex- Servicemen should not exceed 35 years in age.
Aspirants have to pay Application fee and intimation charges towards the bank through online or offline method as prescribed in the notification.
|SR. No.||Category||Total Payment|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/- Intimation Charges only|
|2.||OBC||Rs. 600/- Application plus Intimation Charges.|
Selection procedure to follow:
Selection of candidates will be done through two phase of selection process. Candidates have to appear for written examination, group discussion, and personal interview for the final selection.
How to Apply Online at www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com
Candidates should register on the official website for the applications of these posts. They have to visit official website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and follow the process of application with the help of their email ID.
How to fill SBI 17140 Clerks / Junior Associate 2016 application form
State Bank of India is recruiting more than 17000 Junior Associate & Clerks for its branches across India. If you are interested in a banking job in the public sector, now is the time to grab this opportunity.
Application process begins at www.sbi.co.in: 5th April 2016
Last date for submission of application: 25th April, 2016
Date of preliminary examination: May-June 2016 (tentative)
How to apply to SBI Junior Associate 2016
State Bank of India has taken the application process completely online. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to fill the application form for SBI 2016.
- Log on to sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com
- Now visit to recruitment news or jobs/career section
- Read the instructions carefully. Make sure you fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned.
- Make sure you have a scanned photograph and signature before continuing the registration process
- Click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the online application form.
- Fill in all your details carefully. Make sure you have the requisite proof of documents for everything that you mention in the application form. For example, if you belong to the OBC category, you must have required documents to prove that. Otherwise, your application will get rejected. It could also lead to prosecution. You May Be Interested in “Military Academy Test Tips“
- Make sure you give a working e-mail address and telephone number. All the correspondence will be done through your e-mail address and phone number.
- Make sure you do not have a high-resolution scan of your photograph. The permissible data limit is 50 kb.
- Once you have entered your personal details, check again to make sure they are correct.
- Now, you must choose a mode of payment. You can pay online or offline. If you choose to pay online, you can do so through netbanking, credit card, or debit card. If you choose to pay offline, a challan will be issued in your name. Take a print out of this challan and pay the requisite fee at any SBI branch. The application fee for general category candidates is INR 600, while for SC/ST and other reserved categories, it is INR 100.
- Once you have made the payment, you will get a confirmation e-mail that your application process is now complete. You will also get a temporary password with which you can log in to your account.
- Use this password, along with your registration number to keep track of your application process.
- You can download your call letter using the login details before date of exam
The application process for SBI Clerks / Jr Associate 2016 is pretty simple. You just need to follow the on-screen instructions and you won’t face any issues. It might take some time for the website to load though. It is pretty slow at most times of the day.